Media & Public Relations
Founders Legal is honored to assist journalists and the media as they strive to provide the public with compelling stories and vital, accurate information.
Please fill out the form to be connected with Jaime Chandra, Director of Marketing and Communications, who will arrange interviews and quotes from our attorneys for your upcoming articles, segments, and packages. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Please note: this inbox is regularly monitored outside of normal business hours including weekends and holidays.
"*" indicates required fields
- Why Lawyers Will Survive the Onset of Generative AI—and How They’ll Affect Who Won’t – ALM | Law.com
- Biometrics May Ditch The Password, But Not The Hackers – All Tech Considered, NPR
- Disney patents AR without headsets for theme park rides – SiliconValley.com
- Facebook Patent Teases AR Fedora, Visor, And Cowboy Hat – VRScout
- Google Glass Was Ugly, but Facebook’s AR Baseball Hat Might Actually Be Worse – Gizmodo
- Here’s a Cool Idea: Sony Patents Drones for Noise Cancellation – Drone Life
- Online matchmakers offer small firms new way to find legal help – Wall Street Journal
- U.S. grants Disney patent for virtual world simulator for theme parks – Spectrum Local News
- What Is a Patent Troll? – US News
- 75% Of Small Businesses Would Fire Workers For Not Complying With Vaccination Policies – Forbes