- Biometrics May Ditch The Password, But Not The Hackers – All Tech Considered, NPR
- Disney patents AR without headsets for theme park rides – SiliconValley.com
- Facebook Patent Teases AR Fedora, Visor, And Cowboy Hat – VRScout
- Google Glass Was Ugly, but Facebook’s AR Baseball Hat Might Actually Be Worse – Gizmodo
- Here’s a Cool Idea: Sony Patents Drones for Noise Cancellation – Drone Life
- Online matchmakers offer small firms new way to find legal help – Wall Street Journal
- U.S. grants Disney patent for virtual world simulator for theme parks – Spectrum Local News
- What Is a Patent Troll? – US News
- 75% Of Small Businesses Would Fire Workers For Not Complying With Vaccination Policies – Forbes
Founders Legal is honored to assist journalists and the media as they strive to provide the public with compelling stories and vital, accurate information.
Please fill out the form below to be connected with our attorneys for your upcoming articles, segments, and packages. Or reach out to Jaime Chandra using our contact form.
We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible. Please note: this inbox is regularly monitored outside of normal business hours including weekends and holidays.