University of Florida – Juris Doctorate
University of Illinois – Bachelor of Arts in International Studies
State of Georgia
Chair – Corporate Department; Corporate Education & Training
Groups: Business & Corporate Law, Securities & Capital Raising; Corporate Training & Education
1) “Constitutional Law: Ratifying Suspicionless Canine Sniffs—Dog Days on the Highways.”
Published September 2005, Florida Law Review, 57 F.L.R. 963.
2) “Note: In Country, On Parole, Out of Luck: Regulating Away Alien Eligibility for Adjustment of Status Contrary to Congressional Intent and Sound Immigration Policy.”
Published July 2006, Florida Law Review, 58 F.L.R. 713
- Recurring Guest Lecturing (Undergraduate, Business and Law Schools) (2013—2017).
- National Association of State Securities Administrators (NASAA) (2014) – Crowdfunding Regulatory Training.
- PechaKucha – Atlanta, Georgia (May 2014). Presenter on Crowdfunding.
- Michigan House of Representatives (2014) – Guest expert testimony / pending legislation.
- Crowdfinance 2013 – New York City (December 2013). Topic speaker on ‘Intrastate Crowdfunding’.
- IdeasFest – Louisville, Kentucky (September 2013). Keynote speaker on ‘Crowdfunding’.
- CfPA 2013 Crowdfunding Conference – Orlando, Florida (August 2013). Topic speaker on ‘Intrastate Crowdfunding’.
- Dun & Bradstreet’s Access to Capital – Atlanta, Georgia (August 2013). Topic speaker on Crowdfunding.
- Various radio and podcast programs, including NPR/Marketplace.