Kevin T. Bastuba
Partner, Patent Attorney, Vice Chair – Intellectual Property Group
Kevin is a senior patent attorney at Founders Legal. Kevin focuses his practice on all aspects of patent prosecution.
In particular, Kevin specializes in preparing and executing strategies for obtaining domestic and international patent protection for clients’ inventions. In addition to his experience preparing and prosecuting patent applications, Kevin has experience with post-grant proceedings before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Kevin also has experience working with inventors to help determine patentability and points of novelty of their inventions.
His degree in Computer Engineering has helped him serve technology companies of all sizes, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies, including Oracle, Apple, Comcast, Samsung, Fujitsu, Illinois Tool Works, Bosch, MasterCard, and various institutions within the University of California system.
- Domestic & International Patent Prosecution
- Computer Hardware & Software
- Intellectual Property Law
- Advanced Technology Law
- DePaul University College of Law – Juris Doctorate
- University of Illinois – Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- State of Illinois
- State of Georgia
- District of Columbia
- United States Patent and Trademark Office