THE PILLARS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW
We work closely with our clients and inventors to protect innovations across a wide spectrum of industries, including computer software, electrical, biotechnology, chemical, pharmaceutical, medical, mechanical, consumer products, and more. In addition to patent prosecution, we provide comprehensive patent services ranging from patentability searches and assessments to advice on validity and infringement, as well as international patent prosecution.
- Patent Application Preparation and Filing
- Patentability Searching and Assessments
- Strategic Planning and Portfolio Development
- Competitive Landscape and Patent Portfolio Analysis
- Invalidity and Non-Infringement Analysis
- Patent License Agreements
- Patent Maintenance and Assignments
Failing to take the proper steps can compromise critical business information, such as proprietary methods and processes, customer data, and computer software. Our Trade Secrets team helps clients establish and execute procedures to create and protect trade secret assets, and protect you from either intentional or accidental breaches of confidentiality.
- Federal Trade Secret Protection
- Trade Secret Usage, Licensing, and Disclosure
- Employment and Contractor Agreements
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Trade Secret License Agreements
Our Trademark team handles trademark portfolios for clients in a variety of industries, including advising clients on trademark selection and filing strategies. Our trademark services include clearance searches, registration services, as well as helping clients to establish brand identity. We help preserve mark through portfolio maintenance, dispute resolution, and proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- Trademark Counseling and Brand Development
- Trademark Prosecution and Registration
- Product Configuration/Trade Dress
- Competitor Trademark Portfolio Analysis
- Trademark Opposition and Cancelation
- Trademark License Agreements
Our Copyrights team assists clients with copyright registrations, licensing, and protection of copyrighted work from unauthorized use. We work on our clients’ behalf to procure to copyright registrations and establish ownership of copyrighted works. We also assist with policing copyrights, and resolving copyright disputes.
- Copyright Counseling and Registration
- DMCA Compliance
- Transformative and Derivative Works
- Fair Use
- Dispute Resolution
- Copyright License Agreements
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW GROUP